Learn all about promotional products in this section. Promotional products are items custom imprinted with your logo or message. This section encompasses thousands of products from pens and lanyards to balloons and cookies.
It is most common for items to come with a one color imprint in one location. Often, items can be imprinted with additional colors and locations for an additional fee. Some items can be imprinted with a full color design.
- Pad Printing - a silicone pad is used to transfer ink from a metal plate onto the item, best for 1 or 2 colors
- Screen Printing - a mesh screen is used to squeegee ink through the screen onto the item, best for 1 to 4 colors
- Embroidery - thread is used to stitch the design onto the item
- Digital Printing - also known as CMYK, full-color, or 4-color process - uses printers
- Laser Engraving - a laser beam cuts the item, most common with metal items
- Debossing/Embossing - a metal die is used to stamp a 3-D image into the item, most common with leather items; debossing goes into the product, embossing rises from the product
- Sublimation - heat is used to transfer dye onto the item, usually a full-color print
- Heat Transfer - heat is used to transfer material or ink onto the item; one color or multiple colors
Set-Up Charges and Run Charges:
Suppliers are located throughout the United States. Shipping could range from next business day to 7 business days. Often estimates for shipping are given, however the actual amount of shipping will be invoiced.
The in-hands date is the date the product is received by the client. Both production time and shipping time are factors that determine the in-hands date. The date an item is needed will impact which supplier is recommended, including if rush services or expedited shipping is required. It is recommended to start the order process 3-4 weeks before the item is needed to ensure adequate time to get the best pricing. However, there are solutions for short notice orders.
Overruns & Underruns:
It is common in the industry for orders to have a slightly higher or lower quantity then ordered (±5%). The exact quantity shipped will be invoiced.
Pre-printed samples of promotional products are available to ensure the item meets your needs. Samples are often free and only the shipping fee is charged.